We're looking for someone to join the HERESY team, initially this role will be 2 days a week and pay will be £14 per hour.
If you'd like to apply then please send a cv to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Studio Assistant'. The deadline for applications is 10th March.
- Replying to customer emails regarding product information, delivery updates, and return requests.
- Liaising with our warehouse, managing refunds, exchanges and customer requests, through their online system and shopify.
- Inputting and managing wholesale orders with our production software, updating wholesale customers with their orders and queries.
- Managing and updating our online shop with new products, including descriptions and imagery.
- Assist with preparations for seasonal showroom presentations, liaising with our agents, for showing collections both online and in Paris.
- Managing samples and production development logistics for each season.
- Assisting with photo shoots for lookbooks and ecommerce, occasionally travel may be required.
- Support with social media and newsletters, creating and planning content.
- Managing press requests and liaising with stylists.
- Must be located in Manchester as the job will be based in our studio.
- Organized, and not a stranger to Numbers, Pages, Google Sheets.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Work ethic and personality is most important, but an interest in Folklore, fashion or both would be a bonus.
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign would be very beneficial, but not mandatory, and we’re happy to teach if required.
- Being a very small team we are looking for someone who is hard working, adaptable, and will be able to help with tasks and roles that may not be listed here as they occur. We are patient and very happy to teach on the job, attitude and a willingness to learn is more important than a particular set of skills.
- We are at an interesting time of growth in the business, and there is potential for this position to grow into something more involved in the future, depending on your work, strengths, interests and enthusiasm.